Frost-i-RatedFrost-i-Rated

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pico Joins the Army Pico Joins the Army

Typical to here only. It's pretty cool. It looks like it wasn't all animated by the same person. The animation is pretty good in the middle and some of the shots are really crude and out out of place animation-wise. Overall it's cool.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Truly disturbing. I guess that's the idea. I didn't get it. Too deep for my simple mind.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Very nice. The loose lines look really cool and distinct. The story is touching too in an absurd and creepy way.

Negate Negate

It's pretty hypnotizing. It must be really hard to make stuff like this. Was this made on a computer? It reminds of the late 90s MTV commercials. Really amazing work. Good job.

Fantishow responds:

This is paper and just a shit load of sharpies. I inverted the color after I shot it. Thanks for the feedback! I hope it looks good enough for MTV to steal.

11 second club entry - February 2016 11 second club entry - February 2016

Cool. I saw your entry on 11sec. It's good to see someone else from there here. Really good work.

tartarstudio responds:

Thank you Frost-i-Rated! :)

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

I love this. The more I watch it, the funnier it looks. The animation has just the right amount of movement in it. It's not too fluid, yet it's not rigid either, it's just right. The camera angles are really good too. Great job.

Breaking Dad Breaking Dad

I like the character design and lip-sync a lot. I wish there was more body animation but it works well as it is. The only thing that looked uncalled for was the unnecessary blood. Why all that blood? Also this has nothing to do with Breaking Bad. Not even remotely.

Too Scared To Poop! Too Scared To Poop!

Pretty good work for 48 hours. I would in-between the rest. It's worth it.

Wrong Number Wrong Number

I get it now. This is pretty good satire on the BS twists and turns in hollywood thrillers. And it's truly simple. No body animation, no turns. Just lip-sync and facial animation with zooms. And it works like a charm. Proof that LESS IS MORE.

The Kelpie The Kelpie

Had this been animated by just one or two people, it would have deserved 4 stars but 5 Animators? Nevertheless, the humor and the neurotic acting really got me. The mythical creature was well acted and animated. More body movements on the main character's torso would reduce the stiffness in some of the parts.